Monday, July 6, 2015

Get Busy Living - from 2/10/2015

I had a series of appointments at the Cleveland Clinic yesterday. The doctors continue to be happy with my progress and my numbers look good. I even had two of my medicines eliminated and one vitamin supplement added. They were pleased with my progress in cardiac rehab and more pleased that I am continuing to get regular exercise. They also seem pleased (and maybe a bit surprised) at how active I am. I watched The movie Shawshank Redemption today. I've seen it many times and the line that always jumps out at me is, "You either get busy living or you get busy dying."  I have been given a new lease on life and intend to do a lot of living. With the LVAD I have more of an ability to continue to get busy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment